January 30, 2006

Hey How About Four Things

I'd say something witty about how normally I don't do these, but in truth, I love it because it saves me from having to be outside-the-box creative. I can be fill-in-the-numbers creative instead.

Bam!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Doctor's office file clerk
2. AutoCAD flunky
3. Non-profit PR guy
4. Lawyer...ish person

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Ghostbusters
3. parts of Return of the Jedi
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places I've lived:
1. Detroit MI
2. Fairfax VA
3. San Diego CA
4. San Francisco CA

Four TV shows I love:
1. Scrubs
2. Seinfeld
3. The Simpsons
4. a show that doesn't start with S... how about Angel

Four places I've vacationed:
1. St. Thomas, USVI
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Catalina Island, CA
4. Ocean City/Dewey Beach/Nags Head etc.

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. The Wendy's double burger (San Fran's only current imperfection...)
2. Pork chops ala Mom
3. Cheesesteaks
4. Chicken or beef lo mein

Four sites I visit daily:
1. GMail, usually. But it's sad when I don't have a reason.
2. Bloglines
3. Washingtonpost.com
4. FARK and Hotmail and SFGate.com and... listen I'm unemployed. There are a billion sites I visit daily.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere tropical and with limited or nonexistent extradition laws.
2. The woods.
3. At work. Sigh.
4. Right about here, actually.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I rarely tag people. Just because my fragile sense of self-worth would shatter into a thousand tiny pieces were some callous soul to ignore my meek and humble tag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do people like Dewey Beach so much? I don't get why anyone would go to a beach above the Mason-Dixon line :P