October 6, 2006

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Holy christ they might actually win this thing.

I'm shocked and elated. As a long-standing Tigers fan (15+ years) I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to react to... what's the word... "success". But here we are, 1 game away from beating the New York Goddamn Yankees in the playoffs.

"I feel so full of... what's the opposite of shame?
Pride?
No, not that far from shame.
Less shame?
Yeah!"

*Please note: eventually I will stop writing useless little posts about baseball. I swear. This is just so weird for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you giddy like a schoolgirl?

SB said...

If ever in doubt about whether I am *anything* as a schoolgirl, just assume yes! Nothing says "schoolgirl" like a 28-year-old unemployed lawyer.

Emily said...

im just as shocked, and no one believes that I have always been a fan either!