March 13, 2007

"12" of 12

Well, I started off with good intentions: to finally revisit 12 of 12. I remembered the night before, but not the morning of, thus forgetting my camera. I bought a new cell phone between the last 12 and now, and used it to take... 4 pictures.

They are largely boring. A picture of a building near where I work (ooh!), a perspective shot of the conference room in which I work job #2 (ahh!), and a sunset.

The sunset, which was pretty, is what you get. And a promise to try again next month!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I realize this makes me a big old moron, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get pictures off of a cell phone. So I'm impressed by just your own pictures because you were able to do that.

Unknown said...

just your one picture. apparently i'm also a typing moron.

SB said...

Well I took 4 others but it was such an epic struggle, I decided to leave them on the phone for the time being.

BU said...

That is a pretty cool sunset though.