August 15, 2007

Stolen Stuffs

Everybody loves it when I do these, right? Well, too bad, I'm doing it anyhow. I'm fairly certain it is about twice as fun for me to write than it is for you to read, but oh well. Suck it up.

1. I've come to realize the last person who held my hand...
was my girlfriend. I don't generally hold hands with strangers. Generally.

2. I am listening to...
Nothing except NPR because I can't find my iPod cable.

3. I talk...
too much, or not enough, depending on the situation.

4. I feel...
like having a burrito for lunch.

5. My best friend(s)...
live pretty far away, and it sort of bugs me.

6. I have decided...
to run a 5 or 10k.

7. I hate it when people...
don't use their turn signals.

8. Love is...
complicated until it's not.

9. Marriage is...
not the same as a civil union.

10. Someone, somewhere is thinking...
that this question reminds me of that "Right Now" video by Van Halen.

11. I'm always...
hungry.

12. More than anything, I want...
to be financially stable.

13. My cell phone...
is... on? I don't really know what you're looking for here.

14. When I wake up in the morning...
I alternate between getting up immediately, and completely blowing it.

15. Before I go to bed at night....
I lay down. This may come as a surprise to those of you that think I sleep suspended by my feet from the ceiling, draining the blood from the body of some unlucky traveler, but it's true.

16. Right now I am thinking about...
getting something done at work. What that is, I have no idea yet.

17. Babies are...
a necessity when long-term species viability is desired.

18. I get on MySpace...
to stalk people I vaguely remember from high school. I'm not proud.

19. Today I...
believe it is Thursday.

20. Tonight I will...
work late because I gots projects, son.

21. Tomorrow I will...
go to work again, and feel sad that I have to do work on Saturday too.

22. I really want...
another chai tea from Starbucks, but I can't have one.

I'm deleting the rest of this series because they are terribly lame, and seem inappropriate given my advanced, non-high school age. You can see what they were here, though, which is where I stole them from.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you saying that I was kinda lame and high school age for finishing the meme? ;-)

Thanks....

Eh whatever, they are things to do to pass time and pad posts on my blog. I stole it off of one of my myspace bulletins, that's why it's so lame.

I think I'm going to make one up next week. Because, well... why not?

SB said...

No, the ending was lame. I salute your ability to persevere where I could not. :)