September 13, 2006

12 of 12


I thought this was a cool idea last month, but thought so far too late to do anything. So I promised various parties, including myself, that I wouldn't let a cool idea go un-...idea'd again, and that I'd do the September 12 of 12.

Sadly, yesterday was one of the more boring days I've had recently. I'm not just saying that to excuse my poor photography--it really was, as days go, more uneventful than most. And this is coming from someone who knows boring.

Anywho, I did it in Flickr because I like their system. And, boring or not, this blog definitely needs more photos of meaningless crap. Check it out, if you'd like.

4 comments:

SB said...

Remember the hyperfinger? That damn thing is still hard to set.

Actually I DO have the same TV, and it's totally dying. Cancer of the tube, or something. The one in the pics is JC's.

Bonnie said...

Really awesome! I like the Flickr interface too. So pretty.

Cheers from a fellow 12-of-12er,
-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

Anonymous said...

Fiona looks like my cat, Amber.

Jason said...

Great idea! I enjoyed it thoroughly.

When you try your first case as a lawyer you should wear this suit:
http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/14/the-ipod-suit-for-slacking-off-at-work/