April 23, 2008

Re: Hillary

Please stop giving her money. And, if you live in Indiana or North Carolina, stop voting for her. Stop telling pollsters that you would vote for her. Pennsylvania, I'd say I'm disappointed in you but I can't say I'm really shocked.

It's time to put this to bed. I will say it one last time:

Hillary vs. McCain = McCain is the new President.

Obama vs. McCain = a fighting chance at a Democrat in office.

It is not a disservice to the legacy of the first Clinton presidency to vote for someone other than Hillary. I know a significant portion of HRC supporters believe that we can usher back in the rockin' 90s by electing Hillary, but it won't happen.

Bill is the real architect of that success, and he has lost more than a few steps in his post-Presidency years. He is more bitter, accusatory, and lacks the charm he once had.

Electing Hillary would be like going back to your ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago. Yeah, you have some good memories, but you're different people now. It wouldn't be the same.

Let it go. Obama '08.

1 comment:

Dennis! said...

I am with you, brutha.