April 29, 2008

House Resolution 0429

Wherein Apple is the devil's company, and;

Wherein Macs are the tools of the devil, and;

Wherein Apple non-Mac consumer products are actually awesome;

Be it resolved that I have purchased the hipster doofus technology known as an iPhone.

....

Yeah, so after playing with the iPhone of a very lovely lady friend for a few hours last week, I was convinced enough to make the leap. It didn't hurt that my current phone is less than Bluetooth capable and Californians have a pesky hands-free law coming into effect in a few short months.

I gotta say, Apple sure knows how to put together a phone/Internet/email device. It just works so easily, and other than a few little things (why can't I ever really CLOSE an application?) it's completely intuitive. And the web browser... man, for something crammed onto a phone, it is amazing.

Anyway, I'm sure it will crap out and I'll start hating Apple again soon, but for now I just have to say well done.

I gotta get a cover soon, though, lest I confuse it's anonymous black look with somebody else's phone, and then am transported into that new movie with Obi-Wan and Wolverine, with a plot that seems exactly like that one with Clive Owen, which was super lame. Just punch the French guy! Goddamn it. He's FRENCH. What's he going to do, surrender on you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooo you got an iphone? why did you not mention this? I'm jealous.