June 27, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

Yeah, I saw An Inconvenient Truth. Of course I agree. It's not like I can have any less respect for the current administration, so the eye-opening stuff was just more of the same.

I could write an entire diatribe, but what would be the point? Few people who read my blog would disagree, and those who do are so blatantly partisan--you'd have to be, to ignore that much science--that there's no point in arguing.

I really, really wish "we" (I didn't vote for him, of course) hadn't gone and screwed over the planet by electing the wrong person as President. Twice. Gore in '08. Hillary can rot in the Senate for all I care (old link but she's still sponsoring it as a "alternative" to a Constitutional Amendment. I'm really beginning to loathe that woman, politically speaking.)

1 comment:

p.p. said...

She's been pissing me off with her shifty behavior for a while now. Make up your mind, bitch!