August 15, 2006

Because I Don't Want to Read Anymore Depos

I got nothing too.

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: My dad. He's #4, not forth from newest. The phone numbers backwards.

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Only if left alone with them for an extended period.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: Jesus I don't know. Talk to me when I have a bit more disposable income.

Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: Apparely I've resurrected "awesome". I'm not proud of that at all. I sort of wish it were, say, "jurisprudence" or "objection!" Alas. Awesome.

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: A croissant. In about 8 minutes it will be pizza.

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "That dude was like, heroin thin" to my roommate, because I saw a guy my height with the waist of an 8-year-old girl. Frightening.

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Not as much as when the shows are new. Summer + no cable = DVD fun only.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Only in the bargain sense. Haha! I lied, not even that.

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Probably, because I end up giving in to society's demands sooner or later. Hopefully it's still later.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Getting the pizza I ordered. Or, watching The Shield on DVD.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: Not especially.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: Extended? I have a cousin that's like, 6 months or something. But you probably just mean Emily.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: That's how I roll, but I'm not "with it" like the kids today.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Not to my knowledge. Every damn thing wakes me up, most nights.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Literally once, maybe 15 years ago. Awkward tall guys with no sense of balance do not belong on thin planks of wood with tiny wheels.

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: The ol' lady's house, I believe.

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: No. Despite attempts to see how far I can go, I always wuss out.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Because it rocks, that's why.

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: Nah, gives me something to do. I've never tried to come UP with one, though...

THE LAST PERSON LIST
1. You saw: The aforementioned roomie.
2. Talked to on the phone: The aforementioned special lady friend.
3. Hugged: Geez... probably the same.
4. Text: I'm going to count this as email and say my boss, Steve.
5. Messaged over myspace: Yeah I don't do that. Nobody.

FAVORITES
1. Number: 6 is nice and twice what 3 will ever be.
2. Song: I'll tell you what's bugging me intensely: "You're Beautiful" by that Blunt guy. Blech.
3. Color: Black, like my coffee that I don't drink.
4. Season: Iris got this one, Summer into fall is the bee's knees.

TRUE/FALSE
I am a morning person: Not usually. It comes too soon.
I am a perfectionist: Pretty much, if you don't count being organized as perfection.
I am an only child: Despite my many gambits as a toddler, no. They lived.
I am currently in my pajamas: Nope.
I am currently single: For tax purposes, yes. But otherwise no.
I can be paranoid at times: Not anymore.
I currently regret something that I have done: Some things I haven't, nothing I have.
I enjoy texting on the phone: Was this created by a 12-year-old? "Enjoy" texting? I shudder at what these kids will turn into...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have soooo much I want to say about this, that I'm not going to say anything, in writing that is. I'll wait till we are face to face!

Charlie said...

I thought I taught you better than that. You dont call your main squeeze.. your ol' lady. That is so passe'

Anonymous said...

Thank you Charlie!