October 15, 2007

See?

From some random article I saw on the web:

[With regard to Ashlee Simpson's birthday] ...And because he's Pete Wentz, Simpson's boyfriend Pete Wentz eschewed the usual flowers or thoughtful card, and gave her a particularly Wentz-ian gift for her birthday: Common courtesy. From People:
As A gift to Simpson, Wentz vowed to ignore his cell phone for the entire day. "It's a big deal!" Wentz told PEOPLE the next night. "I'm really attached to it."

Except it's not a big deal, you're a douchebag, and people who think this way are pathetic blobs of uselessness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know some people who are surgically attached to their phones myself.

I feel bad for Ashlee, I mean she already has to date Pete Wentz, who is possibly one of the few people in the world who wears more eyeliner than she does. She should at least get a real birthday gift out of the deal.