February 28, 2008

The Old Standby

I was going to rant about this whole Roger Clemens thing (of course he's guilty, but really Congress? Nothing better to investigate? ARE YOU SURE?) but then I was beat to the punch. She always summarizes far better than I could hope to.

So you get a survey-meme-thing!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I am about 3 weeks overdue for a haircut.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$34

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Abhor.

4. Favorite planet?
Venus. Who knows what lurks beneath those methane clouds. Venutians, probably!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
An unknown string of numbers that turned out to be Hilary. Damn Switzerland!

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I keep mine silent most of the time. Or on vibrate. Otherwise it plays "London Calling".

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Gray button type. I'm at work.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
What? If I'm asked to, usually I write "Sam".

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Don't remember. They're on my feet and I'm not taking my shoes off for this.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright right now.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think she's cool. Her bangs are out of control though.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I don't really remember, which probably means I had passed out.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Happy Vday LUV u all"

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I'm not sure. There's a RiteAid a few blocks away, but I'm downtown.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"the"

17.Where would you be if you could be anywhere right now?
I'm actually sort of okay with right here. If I were somewhere else, I'd feel guilty for not being at work.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Um. I choose not to answer this.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I take vitamins every morning... probably some Tylenol on Monday.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Zero!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
27 was complicated but full of interesting stuff. Since then the complicated has outweighed the interesting.

22. Your worst enemy?
Dr. Demento.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
The "crystal" background that comes with XP.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Yeah, it all went out fine."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
See, if you could fly, I bet you could make a million bucks a few hundred times over. Also, flying would be cool. That's win-win (win), baby.

26. Do you like someone?
I choose to answer Kim's sidenote: it's in every single meme because these are written by people who think "liking someone" is the biggest secret you can have. Oh, and no.

27. The last song you listened to?
Something on the radio last night, but I can't remember what. It may have been BTO.

3 comments:

Emily said...

your post makes dad's text message on valentines day look like it came from a 13 year old.

And so it may have to seem...

SB said...

That is because Dad text messages like a 13-year-old. I transcribed it exactly as it reads.

But thanks for outing my one, 15-day-old message as coming from dad.

Emily said...

thats what sisters are for, right? Besides, I don't want the world to think my adult aged attorney brother gets text messages from 13 year olds.

Creepy. You should thank me for saving you.