April 27, 2009

Short Cuts


  • Swine flu! Swine flu swine flu, swine flu. Swine... flu? Swine flu: porcine influenza.

  • I am 10 movies away from having 1200 on the list. Will I be able to knock them all out in California? It's a race to the finish!

  • Hitman, yo. Let's see if I can place it in a line-up of similar action movies. It would go something like:
    Live Free or Die Hard > Brotherhood of the Wolf > Deathrace > Hitman | Doomsday > Wanted > Max Payne

  • Yes, Hitman and Doomsday are about the same. Die Hard is like an 8 on the trashy action movie scale, but like a 5 on the "movies in general" value continuum. So you can evaluate from there.*

  • I've been at my job for 2 years today. Happy anniversary to me!

  • Maude died. That's too bad. Bea Arthur was a pretty awesome chick. You know she could kick YOUR ass, dude.

  • Network TV season is winding down. Looking forward to season finales of: The Office, 30 Rock, LOST. Will probably watch the finale of Heroes (tonight) but hate myself for doing so. What will happen on Biggest Loser?
*this sentence mysteriously disappeared when I posted the first time. What's up, Internet mafia? WHY YOU STIFLING MY RATINGS.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Le pacte des loups! FTW!

Iris said...

Happy 2 years anniversary as a solid career-man!

So sad about Bea Arthur. I'll be really sad when Betty White passes.