May 17, 2006

Alphabetical Fun

I saw this wandering the Internet, and you know how I love to avoid a substantive post. It's me from A to Z!

Accent: People say I talk too fast to be a local (Californian, more so when SoCal), but I'm pretty sure when I toss out a y'all or two that I sound a bit Virginia.

Booze: Beers or something like a 7 and 7. You know, where you can't taste the alcohol.

Chore I Hate
: That would be all chores, Alex. Laundry especially.

Dogs/Cats: I'll get a dog before getting a cat, that's for sure. But I don't mind felines.

Essential Electronics: Los Computeros y player de la dvds.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I don't really know the names of any of the ones I like.

Gold/Silver: Silver. We're talking car colors, right?

Hometown: Fairfax, VA.

Insomnia: Sometimes. Have yet to figure out the cause.

Job Title: Attorney. Well, technically, temp. Sad but true.

Kids: Someday. Unless you mean baby goats. And then: someday.

Living Arrangements: Apartment with excellent roommate in the Sunset district of SF.

Most Admired Trait: Admired by who? I'd say crazy movie knowledge, but then I'd be confusing "trait" with "mental disorder".

Number of Sexual Partners: Hah! You wish. Bigger than a breadbox.

Overnight Hospital Stays: A big fat none.

Phobia: I hate needles. And camel crickets. That's about it though.

Quote: So many to choose from. "The only people with nothing to fear are those with nothing to lose."

Religion: Lapsed Catholic.

Siblings: Two sisters. Both college graduates as of 3 days ago.

Time I usually wake up: 7:30...ish.

Unusual Talent: I can crack my shoulders.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Cabbage. Blech.

Worst Habit: Biting my nails. I could win a medal if it ever becomes an eligible sport.

X-Rays: Only on my teeth. I've never broken a bone.

Yummy Foods I Make: I can't actually create any foods that a living creature would willingly ingest. But I pour a mean bag of M&Ms.

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn One.

More later! Including a post on my triumphant return to Blacksburg after lo this many (five) years. Sneak preview: there are still a lot of hicks.

No comments: