May 27, 2006

Blog Post

So far this weekend I've watched a Star Wars movie, done laundry but only folded half of it, and worked 4 hours of overtime.

Tomorrow, it's Carnaval! And then relaxation because Monday is a (unpaid) holiday.

I know everyone out there is quite jealous at the superstar lifestyle I lead, but rest assured: it's not all it's cracked up to be. If I were less poor, I'd be in Florida this weekend with friends. If I were less tired, I'd be going out tonight despite my 8 a.m. wake-up time.

But overall, despite my shakey financial state and my constant employment-induced exhaustion, I'm good. Really good, considering. So no worries when I don't post, because it's okay. I'm just busy doing this whole life thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why yes I have! But then the bus driver asked me to wake up and put on some pants, and the experiment was over.

Sometimes spam is fun.

~sam