May 10, 2006

Fore! Things

Tagged by the mouse, and always eager for content:

Four Things I Know
1. How to make almost any consumer electronics device work properly.
2. The birthdays of at least 30 or 40 people, including those I haven't seen in years.
3. The identity of that guy in that one movie about the car, and the dogs chase them, and it's really pretty stupid but do you know the movie? Yes I do.
4. Myself, to a certain degree.

Four Things I Used to Know:
1. The ancient art of Karate, at least up to a green belt level.
2. The cheat codes for every first-person shooter out there ("iddqd" anyone?).
3. More than just some random vocabulary words in French. Je suis tres stupide.
4. How to row a mean starboard-side position in crew. It's possible I still know this, but I haven't had the opportunity to find out in years.

Four Things I Want to Know:
1. How to perform routine car maintenance.
2. Italian.
3. More, about everything.
4. What will happen next.

Four Things I Don't Know and Don't Care About
1. Your car's horsepower, engine size, or rims.
2. College basketball, for the most part. College anything, for that matter.
3. Most contemporary non-independent pop music.
4. How to make decorative centerpieces.

Since I don't really tag people, consider yourselves free to do as you wish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

idkfa

Charlie said...

Alas... as a father I have failed. I have not passed on my car maintenance skills. Well here they are..

Gas goes in the tank (always use good gas. NOT the low level regular. Mid-grade.

Gas ignites in the carb (maybe with fuel injectors)and requires a clean air filter.

Oil lubricates all the fast moving parts (especially the way you drive!) therefore.. change the oil frequently.

AND.. watch the tires for excessive wear.. again, the way you drive !!

Dad (AKA The Grease Monkey)