December 6, 2007

Brimful of Asha on the...

...45?

These aren't half bad, for once.

1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
First kiss? Nope, I haven't seen or heard of her in more than 10 years. Second kiss is married. Third kiss is MIA as well. Maybe this means something.

2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
I guess donate them to a soup kitchen or something.

3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Same as Kim, I listened to my parents music. Which meant my dad's music, which meant classic rock.

4. What is the best thing about your job?
I'm still thrilled just to have one.

5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required in class?
I'm hardly ever in "class" so I don't really care. But there are many issues that I have with cell phones.

8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
True vacation? No idea. I don't count going to Virginia for Christmas.

9. Quote a song lyric?
"Morning's here, the morning's here
Sunshine is near
The sky is blue, the morning's here."

10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
It's all relative. Most are old, I suppose, but it depends on your meaning, Poll Drafting Person.

11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
Almost all of it is from Ikea.

13. If you could be an animal what would you be?
Something that can fly, like a hawk. Some sort of raptor.

14. What state/country are you from?
I was born in Virginia.

15. Tell us about the last conversation/s you had.
"Where the hell is everybody?" "I know! Man!" "Oh well."

16. Where do you see yourself in one month?
At work. It's possible that other than a shifting of the piles of paper on my desk, and a different shirt, that everything will be exactly identical.

17. What is your favorite smell?
Girl smell. Sometimes it's perfume, sometimes it's some other thing girls use, but it's pretty good.

18. What is your favorite sight?
I am most often amazed by weather effects and other heavenly sights (sunsets, etc.). They're pretty outstanding.

19. Do you consider yourself bi-polar?
If you "consider yourself" bipolar you're an idiot, and probably just looking for attention. People who actually are bipolar have had a real diagnosis and treatment.

21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers?
I don't roll down like that. I'll cut you eye-to-eye, not from behind two weeks later. Fo' sho'.

22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Sure. Post-parental divorce, during some teen angst issues, and people have been recommending it lately too. Hmm.

23. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
I was not cool when it was cool to play Spin the Bottle, so I was not at those parties.

24. Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house?
Hmmm. I honestly can't recall. Chance would know.

25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
That could be the subtitle to part one of my autobiography, "Sam: The Formative Years".

26. Have you ever gone camping?
Of course. I was a Cub Scout after all.

27. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend?
Let me think on that. Emily's were all way too young, but Kate's weren't. I don't believe that I ever had a real "crush" on one of them though.

28. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Nope. There are plenty around but that ain't my thing.

29. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Neither the act nor the drink. Sand doesn't belong in certain places.

30. Have you ever had a stalker?
I've known a girl that my female friends considered a stalker, but this just made me convinced that most girls who claim "OMG stalker!" don't really know how bad it could be.

I... should show them. (cue maniacal laughter)

32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Sure baby, we all have I hope. I mean, if tearing up is crying.

33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one?
I didn't drink much in the early part of college, so yeah. It has happened.

34. Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised.

35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
Not really. I wasn't right if I did, at least.

36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Who doesn't? Damn religious kids, making me answer questions that should be a no-brainer.

37. Have you ever been out of the US?
Canada, Mexico, and technically British soil.

38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
The very first time I ever worked out, to my knowledge, was in 9th grade at the first Crew practice, and yeah I did. But not since then.

39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
More often I delay getting a haircut for so long that a hat is necessary.

40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
Probably, but not on purpose and not in the last 5 or so years.

41. Have you ever gotten so wasted you cant remember the nite before?
It's "night" and no. I have always been suspicious of people that can't recall anything about the night before; usually you know what happened, you just don't remember the details very clearly. So yeah you did make out with me, Amber!!!

(that was a joke, don't get all crazy on me out there)

42. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on?
Is Google spying? Because if so hell yeah. Otherwise no, not that I'm aware of.

43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
Yep!

44. Kissed more than one person at a time?
No and no thank you.

45. Pot?
Kettle? Black!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

claim "OMG stalker!" don't really know how bad it could be

I claimed I have had a stalker, but I'm assuming this was not referring to me... because, um he WAS a stalker. ;-)

Agreed about that forgetting the night before thing, for some reason it seemed trendy in college for people to claim that but really anyone who said that was just retarded.

You never rode your bike/walked past/drove past your crush's house like 10 times a day? Or learned their route to classes so you could follow them? I'm surprised... and google doesn't count as spying it's called "information gathering."

SB said...

No if you get, or try to get, an actual restraining order, it's real. So it's not you; it's the girls who have a guy call them twice and think it somehow inflates their value to have a stalker that annoy me.

I make exceptions for those who were drugged, or something malevolent, of course. It's the "I got so drunk I don't even remember!" that is fake.

And nope, never did that. Too shy to be that aggressive.